januari 05, 2019

Albert Hammond & Albert West - Hammond And West (1986) - Lp















A1 - Give A Little Love 
A2 - To All The Girls I Loved Before 
A3 - There May Be 
A4 - Just For The Love Of You 
A5 - The Air That I Breathe 
A6 - The West-Medley 
        (a) Tell Laura I Love Her 
        (b) Sealed With A Kiss 
        (c) Put Your Hand On My Shoulder 
        (d) For The Good Times 
A7 - Moonlight Lady 

B1 - Secrets Of The Night 
B2 - You're My Lady 
B3 - Cha-La-La, I Need You 
B4 - When I Need You 
B5 - Ginny Come Lately 
B6 - Loving You, Loving Me 
B7 - The Hammond Medley 
        (a) I'm A Train 
        (b) Air Disaster 
       (c) Freedom Come Freedom Go 
        (d) Everything I Want To Do 
        (e) The Peacemaker 
        (f) The Free Electric Band

Label:  K-Tel – KTLP 227-1
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Album
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1986 
Genre:  Pop

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten