juli 31, 2019

Cor Steyn - De Onvergetelijke Cor Steyn Op Het Hammondorgel - Lp















A1 - All I Do Is Dream Of You
A2 - It Had To Be You
A3 - On The Sunny Side Of The Street
A4 - Walkin' My Baby Back Home
A5 - With My Eyes Wide Open, I'm Dreaming
A6 - You Are My Lucky Star
A7 - Margie
A8 - Play A Simple Melody
A9 - Bei Mir Bist Du Schön
A10 - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
A11 - Sweet And Lovely
A12 - Pennies From Heaven
A13 - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
A14 - Fascination
A15 - Embraceable You
A16 - After You've Gone

B1 - Life Is Nothing Without You
B2 - Pagan Love Song
B3 - Poor Butterfly
B4 - Don't Fence Me In
B5 - I'll Walk Alone
B6 - Sentimental Journey
B7 - Sleepy Lagoon
B8 - Once In A While
B9 - Make Believe
B10 - Oh Lady Be Good
B11 - Whispering
B12 - Hometown
B13 - Some Of These Days
B14 - Wishing
B15 - Ain't She Sweet
B16 - Blue Skies
B17 - Drifting And Dreaming
B18 - I'm Sitting On Top Of The World

Label:  Imperial – ILAS 255
Format:  Vinyl, LP
Country:  Netherlands 
Released: 
Genre:  Instrumentaal, Hammondorgan

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

prijs: €2,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten