oktober 03, 2019

Various - For That Certain Someone - Lp















A1 - Johnny Mathis - Maria
A2 - Robert Goulet - There But For You Go I
A3 - Ray Conniff en zijn Orkest - I´ve Got You Under My Skin
A4 - Ray Conniff en zijn Orkest - The Wazy You Look Tonight
A5 - Johnny Mathis - You Do Someting To Me
A6 - Robert Goulet - Softly As I Leave You
A7 - Ray Conniff en zijn Orkest - I´ll See You In My Dreams

B1 - Johnny Mathis - My Funny Valentine
B2 - Percy Faith en zijn Orkest - Can´t Take My Eyes Off Of You
B3 - Andy Williams - How Wonderful To Know
B4 - Robert Goulet - I Remember You
B5 - Robert Goulet - This Guy´s In Love With You
B6 - Robert Goulet - These Foolish Things
B7 - Johnny Mathis - I´ve Grown Accustomed To Her Face

Label:  Reader´s Digest - DRDS 9082
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands
Released: 
Genre:  Pop, Easy Listening

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €2,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten