mei 25, 2018

Various - Hitkracht 14 Vol.3 (1977) - Lp










A1 - Long Tall Ernie And The Shakers - Do You Remember   
A2 - Maggie Macneal - Fools Together   
A3 - Alan Price & Rob Hoeke - I Almost Lost My Mind   
A4 - Heatwave - Boogie Nights   
A5 - Dana - I Love How You Love Me   
A6 - Catapult - Disco Njet - Wodka Da   
A7 - Golden Earring - Just Like Vince Taylor   

B1 - Danny Mirror - I Remember Elvis Presley   
B2 - Roger Daltrey - Say It Ain't So Joe   
B3 - Andy Gibb - I Just Want To Be Your Everything   
B4 - Billy Ocean - Red Light   
B5 - Windjammer - Harborlight   
B6 - Los Alegres - Yes, I Do Like Your Bermuda   
B7 - Thembi - Take Me Back To The Old Transvaal 

Label:  Polydor ‎– 2491 552
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1977 
Genre:  Rock, Disco, Pop

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,95

0 comments:

Een reactie posten