oktober 30, 2018

Al Jolson - The Best Of Al Jolson (1976) - 2 Lp










A1 - Swanee
A2 - You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It)
A3 - When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along
A4 - Medley: 
       (1) I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
       (29 Baby Face
A5 - Sonny Boy
A6 - There's A Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder
A7 - Avalon

B1 - Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Goo' Bye)
B2 - April Showers
B3 - Rockabye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
B4 -  Medley: 
        (1) Ma (She's Makin' Eyes At Me)
        (2) Dinah
B5 - Liza (All The Clouds'll Roll Away)
B6 - Carolina In The Morning
B7 - I Wish I Had A Girl

C1 - California, Here I Come
C2 - Ma Blushin' Rosie (Ma Posie Sweet)
C3 - Medley: 
       (1) My Melancholy Baby
       (2) My Blue Heaven
C4 - My Mammy
C5 - Margie
C6 - Let Me Sing And I'm Happy
C7 - When You Were Sweet Sixteen

D1 - Anniversary Song
D2 - If I Only Had A Match
D3 - Easter Parade
D4 - About A Quarter To Nine
D5 - Ol' Man River
D6 - She's A Latin From Manhattan
D7 - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows

Label:  MCA Records – 5C 138-98403
Format:  2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands
Released: 1976
Genre:  Jazz, Pop

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €9,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten