november 27, 2018

Various - 36 Heart Breakers - 2Lp










A1 - Sammi Smith - Help Me Make It Through The Night 
A2 - Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I Love Her 
A3 - Mary Wells - My Guy 
A4 - Timi Yuro - Hurt 
A5 - Sandy Posey - Single Girl 
A6 - Box Tops - Cry Like A Baby 
A7 - Del Shannon - Runaway 
A8 - B.J. Thomas - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 
A9 - Kingston Trio - Tom Dooley 

B1 - The Four Aces - Tell Me Why 
B2 - Bobby Vee - Run To Him 
B3 - Ned Miller - Invisible Tears 
B4 - Mary Hopkin - Goodbye 
B5 - The Orioles - Baby Please Don't Go 
B6 - The Zombies - She's Not There 
B7 - Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone 
B8 - The Merseybeats - Wishing And Hoping 
B9 - Little Anthony & The Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head 

C1 - Ritchie Valens - Donna 
C2 - Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Whispering 
C3 - Dick And Dee Dee - Young And In Love 
C4 - Jimmy Clanton - Venus In Blue Jeans 
C5 - Gerry & The Pacemakers - I'll Be There 
C6 - Mark Dinning - Teen Angel 
C7 - The Crystals - He's A Rebel 
C8 - Sonny Til And The Orioles - Crying In The Chapel 
C9 - The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back 

D1 - The Teddy Bears - To Know Him Is To Love Him 
D2 - Gary Lewis & The Playboys - This Diamond Ring 
D3 - Ron Holden - Love You So 
D4 - The American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me 
D5 - The Exciters - Tell Him 
D6 - Clarence "Frogman" Henry - I Don't Know Why (But I Do) 
D7 - Kingston Trio - Where Have All The Flowers Gone 
D8 - The Four Aces - Three Coins In A Fountain 
D9 - Vic Dana - Red Roses For A Blue Lady

Label:  K-Tel – TN 1341
Format:  2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released: 
Genre:  Rock, Pop, Folk, World, & Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €8,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten