januari 28, 2019

Mitch Miller - Mitch Miller's Greatest Sing Along Hits (1972) - 2Lp















A1 - When You Wore A Tulip (And I Wore A Big Red Rose) 
A2 - Singin' In The Rain/All I Do Is Dream Of You/Toot, Toot Tootsie Goodbye 
A3 - On Top Of Old Smokey 
A4 - Listen To The Mocking Bird 
A5 - Red River Valley 
A6 - My Darling Clementine 
A7 - Home On The Range 

B1 - There's A Long, Long Trail 
B2 - There Is A Tavern In The Town/Show Me The Way To Go Home 
B3 - In The Evening By The Moonlight 
B4 - Down In The Valley 
B5 - I've Got Sixpence/I've Been Working On The Railroad/That's Where My Money Goes 
B6 - The Blue Tail Fly 
B7 - Goodnight, Irene 

C1 -  March From The River Kwai And Colonel Bogey 
C2 - She Wore A Yellow Ribbon 
C3 - Tip Toe Thru The Tulips With Me 
C4 - Meet Me In St. Louis, Louis/Bill Baily, Won't You Please Come Home 
C5 - When The Red Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob Bobbin' Along 
C6 - Carolina In The Morning 
C7 - Happy Days Are Here Again 

D1 - The Yellow Rose Of Texas 
D2 - Camptown Races/Oh Susanna 
D3 - The Old Grey Mare 
D4 - I'm Goin' Back To Dixie/Dixie 
D5 - California Here I Come 
D6 - When Johnny Comes Marching Home 
D7 - Battle Hymn Of The Republic

Label:  A Columbia Musical Treasury – DS 945
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Australia 
Released:  1972 
Genre:  Folk, World, & Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Lichte Gebruikerssporen

Prijs: €8,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten