maart 03, 2019

Various - Country Love (1980) - Lp















A1 - Glen Campbell And Bobbie Gentry - All I Have To Do Is Dream 
A2 - Billie Jo Spears - Blanket On The Ground 
A3 - Don Williams - Your Sweet Love 
A4 - Merle Haggard - Today I Started Loving You Again 
A5 - Bobby Goldsboro - Summer The First Time 
A6 - Dolly Parton - Heartbreaker 
A7 - Jim Croce - I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song 
A8 - Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life 
A9 - Dr. Hook - Sylvia's Mother 

B1 - Lena Martell - One Day At A Time 
B2 - Charlie Rich - A Very Special Love Song 
B3 - Bobbie Gentry - I'll Never Fall In Love Again 
B4 - John Conlee - Rose Coloured Glasses 
B5 - Kenny Rogers - Something's Burning 
B6 - Johnny Cash - If I Were A Carpenter 
B7 - Everly Brothers - Crying In The Rain 
B8 - Eddie Middleton - Midnight Train To Georgia 
B9 - Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman

Label:  K-Tel – NE 1068
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  UK 
Released: 1980 
Genre:  Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Hoes:  Goed

Prijs: €3,99

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten