april 19, 2020

Andy Williams - 48 Greatest Hits (1977) - 3Lp Boxset















A1 - Battle Hymne Of The Republic 
A2 - MacArthur Park 
A3 - Danny Boy 
A4 - Where Do I Begin 
A5 - The Long And Winding Road 
A6 - Unchained Melody 
A7 - Ave Maria 
A8 - The Village Of Saint Bernadette 

B1 - Lara’s Theme 
B2 - God Only Knows 
B3 - Killing Me Softly With Her Song 
B4 - Cry Softly 
B5 - Moon River 
B6 - Who Can I Turn To 
B7 - May Each Day 
B8 - The Impossible Dream 

C1 - Didn't We? 
C2 - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head 
C3 - Can't Help Falling In Love 
C4 - Imagine 
C5 - You Are The Sunshine 
C6 - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? 
C7 - The Hawaiian Wedding Song 

D1 - What Kind Of Fool Am I? 
D2 - Spanish Eyes 
D3 - We Kiss In The Shadow   
D4 - Joanne 
D5 - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother 
D6 - It's Impossble 
D7 - It's So Easy 
D8 - Music From Across The Way 

E1 - I Left My Heart In San Francisco 
E2 - We've Only Just Begun 
E3 - Born Free 
E4 - Bridge Over Troubled Water 
E5 - Get Me To The Church On Time 
E6 - For The Good Times 
E7 - It's Over 
E8 - Alone Again 

F1 - Feelings 
F2 - I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face 
F3 - Days Of Wine And Roses 
F4 - What Kind Of Fool Am I? 
F5 - You Don't Know What Love Is 
F6 - My Eyes Adored You 
F7 - The Long And Winding Road From 'Let It Be' 
F8 - Leaving On A Jet Plane

Label:  Common Wealth Records – CN 0031
Format:  3 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation Box Set
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1977 
Genre:  Pop
Style:  Vocal

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Lichte Gebruikerssporen

Prijs: €14,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten