juli 16, 2018

Samuel Goldwyn ‎- The Samuel Goldwyn Motion Picture Production Of Porgy And Bess (1959) - Lp










A1 - Overture   
A2 - Summertime   
A3 - A Woman Is A Sometime Thing   
         The Wake: 
A4 - Gone, Gone, Gone   
A5 - Porgy's Prayer     
A6 - My Man's Gone Now   
A7 - I Got Plenty O' Nuttin'   
A8 - Bess, You Is My Woman Now   

B1 - Morning   
B2 - Catfish Row   
B3 - I Can't Sit Down   
B4 - It Ain't Necessarily So   
B5 - I Ain't Got No Shame   
B6 - What You Want With Bess?   
         Street Cries: 
B7 - Strawberry Woman   
B8 - Crab Man   
B9 - I Loves You, Porgy   
B10 - A Red-Headed Woman   
B11 - Clara, Clara   
B12 - There's A Boat That's Leavin' Soon For New York   
B13 - Oh, Where's My Bess?   
B14 - I'm On My Way

Label:  Philips ‎– R 07522 L
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Mono, Gatefold
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1959 
Genre:  Jazz, Pop, Stage & Screen
Style:  Soundtrack, Musical

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €7,95

0 comments:

Een reactie posten