juli 01, 2018

Shirley Bassey - The Very Best Of (1976) - Lp










A1 - Goldfinger   
A2 - In Other Words (Fly Me To The Moon)   
A3 - Let There Be Love   
A4 - What Now My Love   
A5 - I've Got You Under My Skin   
A6 - No Regrets   
A7 - You'll Never Walk Alone   
A8 - What Kind Of Fool Am I   
A9 - I Wish You Love   
A10 - Who Can I Turn To   

B1 - The Party's Over   
B2 - Just One Of Those Things   
B3 - I Get A Kick Out Of You   
B4 - I (Who Have Nothing) (Uno Dei Tanti)   
B5 - Love Is A Many Splendored Thing   
B6 - The Days Of Wine And Roses   
B7 - Easy To Love   
B8 - If You Love Me   
B9 - The Liquidator   
B10 - As Long As He Needs Me

Label:  EMI ‎– 5C 054-05674
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1976 
Genre:  Pop
Style:  Vocal

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,95

0 comments:

Een reactie posten