september 22, 2018

Elvis Presley - Elvis Gospels (1980) - Lp










A1 - Crying In The Chapel   
A2 - It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)   
A3 - A Thing Called Love   
A4 - Bosom Of Abraham   
A5 - In My Father's House   
A6 - An Evening Prayer   
A7 - Amazing Grace   
A8 - How Great Thou Art   
A9 - Lead Me, Guide Me   
A10 - The Impossible Dream   

B1 - There'll Be Peace In The Valley For Me   
B2 - I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs   
B3 - I Believe In The Man In The Sky   
B4 - Mansion Over The Hill Top   
B5 - Padre   
B6 - Where Could I Go To But To The Lord?   
B7 - He Is My Everything   
B8 - Somebody Bigger Than You And I   
B9 - He Touched Me   
B10 - Known Only To Him

Label:  Common Wealth Records – CN 0161
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1980 
Genre:  Gospel, Rockabilly

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Lichte Gebruikerssporen

Prijs: €4,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten