maart 01, 2022

Frank Sinatra - The Voice (Lp) (1983) - €10,00















A1 - Theme From New York, New York   
A2 - I Believe I'm Gonna Love You   
A3 - Something Stupid (Featuring – Nancy Sinatra)
A4 - For Once In My Life   
A5 - My Way   
A6 - Bad Bad Leroy Brown   
A7 - I've Got You Under My Skin   
A8 - Ol' Man River   
A9 - Didn't We
 
B1 - Dry Your Eyes   
B2 - Yesterday
B3 - Strangers In The Night   
B4 - Girl From Ipanema (Vocals [Additional] – Antonio Carlos Jobim)
B5 - The Lady Is A Tramp
B6 - The Shadow Of Your Smile
B7 - Let Me Try Again (Laisse Moi Le Temps)   
B8 - I Get A Kick Out Of You   
B9 - Send In The Clowns (From 'A Little Night Music')


Label:  Reprise Records – DN 6211
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Gatefold Sleeve
Country:  Netherlands 
Released: 1983 
Genre:  Jazz, Easy Listening

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €10,00

0 comments:

Een reactie posten