oktober 17, 2018

Tammy Wynette - K-Tel Presents Presents 20 Greatest Hits Of Tammy Wynette (1976) - Lp










A1 -Stand By Your Man   
A2 -Good Lovin'   
A3 -D-I-V-O-R-C-E   
A4 -I'll See Him Through   
A5 -He Loves Me All The Way   
A6 -Bedtime Story   
A7 -Reach Out Your Hand   
A8 -Run, Woman, Run   
A9 -Kids Say The Darnedest Things   
A10 - Singing My Song   

B1 - My Man   
B2 - I Don't Wanna Play House   
B3 - Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad   
B4 - The Ways To Love A Man   
B5 - The Wonders You Perform   
B6 - Till I Get It Right   
B7 - Woman To Woman   
B8 - We Sure Can Love Each Other   
B9 - Take Me To Your World   
B10 - Another Lonely Song

Label:  K-Tel – WC 321
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Canada 
Released: 1976 
Genre:  Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten