januari 25, 2019

Various - Legends 28 All Time Country Greats (1983) - 2Lp















A1 - Dr. Hook - Sharing The Night Together 
A2 - Willie Nelson - Why Do I Have To Choose 
A3 - Charlie Pride - Roll On Mississippi 
A4 - Moe Bandy - Yesterday Once More 
A5 - Ronnie Milsap - Strangers In My House 
A6 - Merle Haggard - You Take Me For Granted 
A7 - B.J. Thomas - I Just Can't Help Believing 

B1 - Johnny Cash - The Greatest Love Affair 
B2 - Jim Reeves - When Two Worlds Collide 
B3 - Don Gibson - (I'd Be A) Legend In My Time 
B4 - Bobby Bare - The Way I Feel Tonight 
B5 - Larry Gatlin - Take Me To Your Lovin' Place 
B6 - Ronnie Prophet - It Wouldn't Be So Bad If It Hadn't Been So Good 
B7 - George Hamilton IV - Crystal Chandeliers 

C1 - Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy 
C2 - Nicky North - Legends 
C3 - Marty Robbins - The Air That I Breathe 
C4 - Hoyt Axton - I Don't Know Why I Love You 
C5 - Johnny Rodriguez - Foolin' 
C6 - Johnny Paycheck - Take This Job & Shove It 
C7 - Charlie Rich - Behind Closed Doors 

D1 - George Jones - Good Year For The Roses 
D2 - Slim Whitman - My Elusive Dream 
D3 - Raymond Froggatt - All Because Of You 
D4 - Porter Wagoner - Carroll County Accident 
D5 - Conway Twitty - We Had It All 
D6 - Willie Nelson - Yesterday's Wine 
D7 - Alabama - The Closer You Get

Label:  Starblend – STD 8
Series:  Solitaire Collection – 8
Format:  2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  UK 
Released:  1983 
Genre:  Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €8,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten