februari 21, 2019

Various - The Big Sound Of The Big Bands (1959) - 5Lp Boxset















         Record 1 Glen Gray & The Casa Loma Orchestra Play In The Styles Of The Great Bands
A1 - Smoke Rings
A2 - Let´s Dance
A3 - Midnight Sun
A4 - Harlem Nocturne
A5 - Take The ´A´ Train

B1 - One O´Clock Jump
B2 - Malibu
B3 - Opus No.1
B4 - Oh What A Beautiful Morning
B5 - Blues Rhapsody

         Record 2 Harry James
C1 - You´re My Thrill
C2 - Willow Weep For Me
C3 - Blues For Sale
C4 - I Want A Little Girl

D1 - Moten Swing
D2 - (Do You Know What It Means To Miss) New Orleans
D3 - Just For Fun
D4 - The New Two O´ Clock Jump

        Record 3 Stan Kenton
E1 - Malaguena
E2 - Moonlight In Vermont
E3 - Early Autumn
E4 - Django

F1 - Aphrodesia
F2 - I Feel Pretty
F3 - The Thrill Is Gone
F4 - The Night We Called It A Day
F5 - Eager Beaver

         Record 4 Les Brown
G1 - The Nutcracker Suite
G2 - Porgy And Bess Overture

H1 - Slaughter On Tenth Avenue
H2 - Rhapsody In Blue
H3 - An American In Paris

        Record 5 Ray Anthony
I1 - Annie Laurie
I2 - Deep River
I3 - Reuben, Reuben
I4 - Camptown Races
I5 - Blue Bells Of Scotland

J1 - Kerry Dance
J2 - Dry Bones
J3 - American Patrol
J4 - Swing Low
J5 - Chop Sticks

Label:  Capitol Records – SLER 6529
Format:  5 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  US 
Released:  1959 
Genre:  Jazz
Style:  Big Band

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €19,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten