maart 30, 2019

Marty Robbins - A Portrait Of Marty (1980) - 2Lp















A1 - A White Sportscoat (And A Pink Carnation) 
A2 - The Story Of My Life 
A3 - Ain't I The Lucky One 
A4 - The Last Time I Saw My Heart 
A5 - Long Tall Sally 
A6 - The Blues Country Style 

B1 - The Hanging Tree 
B2 - Sittin' In A Tree House 
B3 - She Was Only Seventeen 
B4 - Singing The Blues 
B5 - Knee Deep In The Blues 
B6 - Aloha Oe 

C1 - Lovesick Blues 
C2 - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 
C3 - It's Too Late Now To Worry Anymore 
C4 - Rose Of Ol' Pawnee 
C5 - I Never Let You Cross My Mind 
C6 - I Hang My Head And Cry 

D1 - You Only Want Me When You're Lonely 
D2 - Moanin' The Blues 
D3 - I'll Step Aside 
D4 - All The World Is Lonely Now 
D5 - Bouquet Of Roses 
D6 - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

Label:  CBS – CBS 88513
Format:  2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1980 
Genre:  Folk, World, & Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Lichte Gebruikerssporen

Prijs: €7,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten