april 25, 2019

Combo Rinus Van Galen - Cocktail International (1977) - Lp















A1 - Sing With The Strings Of My Heart / Shine / Is It True About Dixie 
A2 - It's The Talk Of The Town / Ain't Misbehaven / What Kind Of Fool Am I 
A3 - 3. The Coffee Song / January, February, March / Matrimony 
A4 - Blueberry Hill / Red Roses For A Blue Lady / We'll Meet Again 
A5 - Three O'Clock In The Morning / Wunderbar / Wonderful Copenhagen 
A6 - The Onedin Line 
A7 - Somewhere Over The Rainbow / Tea For Two / Days Of Wine And Roses 
A8 - Pirouetten / Zeg Kwezelke Wilde Gij Dansen / Tulpen Uit Amsterdam 
A9 - You Made Me Love You / I'll Walk Alone / Sonny Boy 
A10 - Cent Mille Chansons 
A11 - Love Story / Londonderry Air / Belle Et Sebastian 
A12 - Wishing / I Beg Your Pardon / A Pretty Girl 
A13 - Dance In The Old Fashioned Way / Raindrops / Fly Me To The Moon 

B1 - Isn't She Lovely / Sunny / Blues In F 
B2 - Dream A Little Dream Of Me / Near You / Shine On Harvest Moon 
B3 - La Comparsa / I Don't Know How To Love Him 
B4 - Bei Dir War Es Immer So Schön / Sei Lieb Zu Mir / Dreh' Dich Noch Einmal Um 
B5 - Amarillo / Aan De Amsterdamse Grachten / Dr. Zhivago 
B6 - Sleepy Shores 
B7 - My Way / It's Impossible 
B8 - Jungle Fantasy 
B9 - It's Magic / Nancy 
B10 - San Antonio Rose / Deep In The Heart Of Texas / I'm An Old Cowhand 
B11 - Moon River / Edelweiss / When I Grow Too Old To Dream 
B12 - Student Prince / Cabaret / Muss I Denn

Label:  UGS – SHOL 2248
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1977 
Genre:  Jazz
Style:  Easy Listening

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €3,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten