april 24, 2019

Various - The Chart ´86 (1986) - Lp















A1 - Boris Gardiner - I Want To Wake Up With You 
A2 - Miami Sound Machine - Bad Boy 
A3 - Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers 
A4 - Princess - I'll Keep On Loving You 
A5 - Cherrelle - Saturday Love 
A6 - The SOS Band - The Finest 
A7 - Full Force - Alice, I Want You Just For Me 
A8 - Owen Paul - My Favourite Waste Of Time 

B1 - Wham! - I'm Your Man 
B2 - Lovebug Starski - Amityville 
B3 - The Bangles - Manic Monday 
B4 - Suzanne Vega - Left Of Center 
B5 - Midge Ure - Call Of The Wild 
B6 - The Bible! - Graceland 
B7 - The Art Of Noise With Max Headroom - Paranoimia

Label:  Telstar – STAR 2278 B
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  UK & Ireland 
Released: 1986 
Genre:  Electronic, Hip Hop, Rock
Style:  Pop Rap, Pop Rock, Synth-pop, Euro House

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €3,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten