juni 25, 2019

Charlie Kunz - Songs To Remember - Lp















A1 - That Lovely Weekend 
A2 - Only Forever 
A3 - I'll Get By 
A4 - By The Sleepy Lagoon 
A5 - Paper Doll 
A6 - The White Cliffs Of Dover 
A7 - Room Five-Hundred-And-Four 
A8 - One Day When We Were Young 
A9 - Amapola 
A10 - My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time 
A11 - I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire 
A12 - Ferryboat Serenade 

B1 - Dolores 
B2 - Dearly Beloved 
B3 - That's An Irish Lullaby 
B4 - I Couldn't Sleep A Wink Last Night 
B5 - I Left My Heart At The Stage Door Canteen 
B6 - The Anniversary Waltz 
B7 - There'll Come Another Day 
B8 - I'll Walk Alone 
B9 - Our Love Affair 
B10 - Who's Taking You Home Tonight 
B11 - If I Had My Way 
B12 - Don't Fence Me In

Label:  Decca – LK 4141
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Mono
Country:  UK 
Released: 
Genre:  Pop
Style:  Easy Listening

Vinyl:  Gebruikerssporen
Cover:  Gebruikerssporen

Prijs: €1,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten