februari 17, 2020

Jim Reeves - The Jim Reeves Collection (1974) - 2Lp















A1 - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
A2 - I'm Gonna Change Everything
A3 - Waltzing On Top Of The World
A4 - Oklahoma Hills
A5 - Beyond The Shadow Of A Doubt

B1 - Roly Poly
B2 - Each Time You Leave
B3 - A Letter To My Heart
B4 - Your Old Love Letters
B5 - Highway To Nowhere

C1 - Welcome To My World
C2 - I've Lived A Lot In My Time
C3 - I Fall To Pieces
C4 - I'm A Fool To Care
C5 - I'm Waiting For Ships That Never Come In
C6 - Never Take No For An Answer

D1 - I Love You Because
D2 - Don't Ask Me Why
D3 - Old Tige
D4 - Men With Broken Hearts
D5 - I Could Cry
D6 - What Would You Do

Label:  RCA Camden – PDA 010
Format:  2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Stereo, Mono, Gatefold Sleeve
Country:  UK 
Released: 1974 
Genre:  Folk, World, & Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €6,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten