mei 13, 2018

Various - Top Star Festival (1971) - Lp










In Aid Of The World's Refugees

A1 - Nana Mouskouri - Oh, Had I A Golden Thread
A2 - Engelbert Humperdinck - Quando… Quando… Quando…
A3 - Mireille Mathieu - Where Do I Begin (Love Story)
A4 - Neil Diamond - Until It's Time For You To Go
A5 - Val Doonican - Innocent
A6 - Ekseption - Vivace
A7 - The Osmonds - One Bad Apple
A8 - Donovan - Celia Of The Seals

B1 - Andy Williams - Home Lovin' Man
B2 - José Feliciano - Rain
B3 - Aretha Franklin - My Way (Comme D'Habitude)
B4 - Mandrill - Mandrill
B5 - Anita Kerr - My Lover, My Friend
B6 - James Taylor - Fire And Rain
B7 - James Last - Knock Three Times
B8 - Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue

Label:  United Nations (UN) ‎– 6830 100
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1971 
Genre:  Pop, Folk, World, & Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,95

0 comments:

Een reactie posten