augustus 30, 2018

Pat Boone - The Best Of - 22 Original Hits (1980) - Lp










A1 - April Love   
A2 - I'll Be Home   
A3 - Don't Forbid Me   
A4 - Friendly Persuasion   
A5 - Chains Of Love   
A6 - Remember You're Mine   
A7 - Ain't That A Shame   
A8 - It's Too Soon To Know   
A9 - Bernadine   
A10 - Johnny Will   
A11 - I'll See You In My Dreams   

B1 - Speedy Gonzales   
B2 - I Lost My Mind   
B3 - A Wonderful Time Up There   
B4 - Quando, Quando, Quando   
B5 - The Main Attraction   
B6 - There's A Goldmine In The Sky   
B7 - Why, Baby, Why   
B8 - Long Tall Sally   
B9 - Moody River   
B10 - Twixt Twelve And Twenty   
B11 - Love Letters In The Sand

Label:  Warwick Records – WW 5089
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  UK 
Released:  1980 
Genre:  Rock & Roll, Pop Rock, Vocal

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten