oktober 11, 2018

The Fairlight Orchestra - I Just Called To Say I Love You (1984) - 2Lp










A1 - Careless Whisper 
A2 - Orchard Road 
A3 - All Time High 
A4 - Never Gonna Let You Go
A5 - Sincerita
A6 - Love Is A Fabulous Groove
A7 - With Love
A8 - All Night Long

B1 - I Just Called To Say I Love You 
B2 - Baby Come To Me 
B3 - True 
B4 - Memory 
B5 - I Love You
B6 - One Day I’ll Fly Away 
B7 - Avalon
B8 - Body Talk

C1 - Hello
C2 - Tonight I Celebrate My Love 
C3 - It’s A Funky Feeling
C4 - Human Nature 
C5 - All The Love In The World 
C6 - With You I’m Born Again
C7 - Don’t It Make Your Body Move 
C8 - Come Back And Stay

D1 - Against All Odds 
D2 - To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before
D3 - You Are
D4 - Tomorrow & Forever
D5 - Gib Mir Deine Angst
D6 - Old And Wise
D7 - Blue Fantasy 
D8 - Goodnight Saigon

Label:  Arcade - ADEH 164
Format:  2 x Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1984 
Genre:  Instrumental, Easy Listening

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €9,99

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten