oktober 11, 2018

Various - I Love You...(1979) - Lp










A1 - David McWilliams - Can I Get There By Candlelight   
A2 - Paul Anka - Having My Baby   
A3 - Bellamy Brothers - If I Said You Have A Beautiful Body, Would You Hold It Against Me   
A4 - Lee Towers - It's Raining In My Heart   
A5 - Sharif Dean - Do You Love Me   
A6 - Mighty Sparrow - Only A Fool   
A7 - Shirley Bassey - Something   
A8 - Elkie Brooks  Don't Cry Out Loud   
A9 - Leo Sayer - I Can't Stop Loving You   
A10 - Francis Lai - Emmanuelle L'antivierge   

B1 - Roberta Flack - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face   
B2 - The Four Tops - If I Were A Carpenter   
B3 - Randy Vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most   
B4 - Charles Aznavour - She   
B5 - Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman   
B6 - Commodores - Sail On   
B7 - Andy Williams - Love Story (Where Do I Begin)   
B8 - Fleetwood Mac - Need Your Love So Bad   
B9 - Peter Nero - Theme From "Summer Of '42"   
B10 - Raymond Lefevre - Je T'aime Moi Non Plus

Label:  HEP – HN 4051
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  Netherlands 
Released: 1979 
Genre:  Soul, Pop, Ballad

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,99

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten