april 24, 2019

Various - Love Me Tender 2 (1982) - 2Lp















A1 - Don Williams - I Believe In You 
A2 - Anne Murray - Snowbird 
A3 - Al Martino - Honey Come Back 
A4 - Lynn Anderson - Cry 
A5 - Bobby Bare - (I'm Not) A Candle In The Wind 
A6 - Vera Lynn - Anytime 
A7 - Slim Whitman - Rose Marie 
A8 - Tammy Wynette - You And Me 

B1 - Matt Monro - I Love You Because 
B2 - Ray Conniff And The Singers - The Most Beautiful Girl 
B3 - Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy 
B4 - Billie Jo Spears - I Fall To Pieces 
B5 - Freddy Fender - You're Turnin' Down The Flame Of Love Too Low 
B6 - Barbara Mandrell - After The Lovin' 
B7 - Bing Crosby - Bouquet Of Roses 

C1 - Don McLean - Crying 
C2 - Crystal Gayle - You Never Gave Up On Me 
C3 - Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind 
C4 - Helen Reddy - When I Dream 
C5 - Bobby Goldsboro - Mary Lou (Has Finally Made It To Broadway) 
C6 - George Jones & Tammy Wynette - Those Were The Good Times 
C7 - The Brothers Four - Come To My Bedside, My Darlin' 
C8 - Linda Ronstadt - Blue Bayou 

D1 - Chip Taylor - That Same Ol' Story 
D2 - Timi Yuro - Are You Lonesome Tonight 
D3 - Guy Mitchell - Heartaches By The Number 
D4 - Emmylou Harris - Save The Last Dance For Me 
D5 - Andy Williams - Danny Boy 
D6 - Sandy Posey - Devoted To You 
D7 - Frankie Laine - High Noon 
D8 - Tammy Wynette - D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Label:  Circle Records – 309-3530
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Stereo
Country:  Netherlands 
Released:  1982 
Genre:  Folk, World, & Country

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €7,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten