januari 30, 2020

Various - The Best Of Country and Western - 16 Songs (1982) - Lp















A1 - Roger Miller - King Of The Road
A2 - Carl Perkins - Everybody´s Trying To Be My Baby
A3 - Jerry Lee Lewis - I Love You So Much It Hurts
A4 - Patsy Cline - Just Out Of The Reach (Of My Two Empty Arms)
A5 - Dave Dudley - Seven Lonely Days
A6 - Jeannie C. Riley - The Girl Most Likely
A7 - Hank Locklin - Crazy Over You
A8 - Johnny Cash - Country Boy

B1 - Dave Dudley - Six Days On The Road
B2 - Jeannie C. Riley - The Cotton Patch
B3 - George Jones - I Love You Because
B4 - Johnny Cash - Hey Porter
B5 - Roger Miller - Honey
B6 - Faron Young - I Heard The Juke Box Playing
B7 - Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes
B8 - Ro Orbison - Domino

Label:  DGR - 1004
Format:  Vinyl, LP
Country:  Germany 
Released:  1982
Genre:  Country and Western

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €3,99

0 comments:

Een reactie posten