november 09, 2018

Various - 25 Golden Greats (1973) - Lp















A1 - Barbra Streisand - My Colouring Book
A2 - Tony Bennett - I Left My Heart In San Francisco 
A3 - Nancy Wilson - Can't Take My Eyes Off You 
A4 - Johnny Mathis - Misty 
A5 - Sammy Davis - Gonna Build A Mountain
A6 - What Kind Of Fool Am I? 
A7 - Connie Francis - Those Were The Days 
A8 - Harry Belafonte - Scarlet Ribbons 
A9 - Peggy Lee - Lover Come Back To Me 
A10 - Robert Goulet - If I Would Ever Leave You 
A11 - Judy Garland - Smile 

B1 - Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly 
B2 - Eartha Kitt - C'est Si Bon 
B3 - Nat King Cole - Mona Lisa
B4 - Too Young 
B5 - Patti Page - Cross Over The Bridge 
B6 - Maurice Chevalier - Thank Heaven For Little Girls 
B7 - Trini Lopez - Walking In The Sunshine 
B8 - Tony Martin - Begin The Beguine
B9 - There's No Tomorrow
B10 - I Got Ideas 
B11 - Frankie Laine - That's My Desire
B12 - Jezabel 
B13 - Gordon MacRae - Soliloquy 
B14 - Lena Horne - Can't Help Loving Dat Man

Label:  Ronco – MSD 2005
Format:  Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Country:  UK
Released: 1973
Genre:  Jazz, Pop, Stage & Screen
Style:  Ballad, Easy Listening, Vocal

Vinyl:  Goed
Cover:  Goed

Prijs: €4,99

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten